Our teaching load was 18 credits per academic year until 2014 and currently 15 credits per academic year for research active faculty members.
- I served as the course coordinator from 2011-2016, overseeing approximately 12 sections per semester for
- Math 181- Fundamentals of Mathematics: Numbers and Operations: Mathematics content course for preservice elementary majors (2011-2017).
- Math 182-Fundamentals of Mathematics: Algebra and Probability: Mathematics content course for preservice elementary majors (2011-2016).
- Math 185: Fundamentals of Mathematics (Fall 2015-2017). New course design and teaching for preservice elementary majors in Mathematics track.
- Math 221-Elementary Linear Algebra (Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015 and Spring 2017)
Undergraduate Mathematics Education Courses
- MED 381: Fundamental Mathematics Education Lab (Falls 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017) for preservice elementary majors in Mathematics track.
Graduate Mathematics Education Courses
- MED 700: Cognitive Process in Mathematics Education (Springs 2013, 2015)
- MED 702: Qualitative Research in Mathematics Education (Spring 2012)
- MED 710: Seminar in Post-Secondary Mathematics Teaching (Spring 2012, Spring 2018)
- MED 610: Survey of Research in Mathematics Education (Fall 2012, Fall 2013)
- MED 654: Seminar in College Mathematics Teaching (Fall 2011-Spring 2016, Spring 2018)
- MED 622: Independent Studies
Advising or Co-Advising Phd Thesis
- Dr. Melissa Troudt (graduated in 2015 summer)-chair of the dissertation committee.
- Dr. Jonathan Troup (graduated in 2015 fall)-co-chair with Dr. Hortensia Soto.
- Dr. Kristen Noblet (graduated in 2016 summer)-co-chair with Dr. Hortensia Soto.
- Jeff King (graduated in 2017 summer)-chair of the dissertation committee.
- Emilie Hancock (expected to graduate in 2018 spring)-chair of the dissertation committee.
- Brian Christopher (expected to graduate in 2018 summer)-chair of the dissertation committee.
In-service Teachers’ Professional Development Teaching
- Adams 14 MSP Grant Professional Development Math Courses (Number and Operations), 2011-2012 and 2013-2014.
- Eagle County MSP Grant Professional Development, 2014-2016.
- Eagle County STEM-MSP Grant Professional Development 2017-2018
- Northern Colorado Math Circles for Middle School Math Teachers and Students: facilitation of problem-solving sessions (2012-present).